Friday Five: Hospitality Articles of Interest
After last week’s Facebook Offers update, it looks as if several more companies are getting on the ball as they prepare to push out their own versions of deals, like Foursquare – who’s supposedly going to display personalized coupons come July – or enhance current deal offerings, as with Google who recently released a Google Maps update for Android devices which includes support for Google Offers.
Watch this video for more details on how Google Offers works with Google Maps for Android and find out how your hotel can get started for free:
Besides all that’s happening in the social and local offers space, there were a couple more articles that caught our interest this week. Check out this week’s wrap-up below:
- What do mobile business travellers want?
- 5 Ways to Benefit From Customer Testimonial Videos
- Distribution Strategy: Shifting Share in a Competitive Market
- Hotel photos: Quality or quantity?
- Consumers now pay more attention to online reviews than word-of-mouth
What links would you add to our list? We’re looking for input on what articles you’d like to see more of. Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what we’ve missed this week.