Friday Five: Hospitality Articles of Interest
Facebook brought a lot of new changes and updates to the social marketing sphere this week, including the proclaimed “life-saving” addition of an Organ Donor status, customizable action links for app developers, as well as rolling out Offers to more business Pages. Were you one of the businesses that saw this latest update appear in your status update box yesterday?
However, apart from the social giant’s (seemingly) endless updates, we still managed to keep our eyes on a few other interesting topics this week as well.
Here’s our weekly round-up of hospitality and digital marketing articles of interest:
- Google repositions Hotel Finder atop organic search results
- Email Marketers Better Prepare for Mobile Opens, New Study Finds
- US Hotel Profit Recovery is Widespread
- How Does Social Media Affect Website Search Rankings? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Booking.com Adds Urgency to Purchases with Real-Time Shopping Data