Plenty of changes and surprises popped up from some prominent digital companies this past week, what with Google+ Local taking over Google Places and LinkedIn’s hacked passwords leak. Despite all the digital drama, however, a lot of really interesting articles still managed to surface on our hotel Internet marketing radar.
Here’s a collection of some of our favorite articles from the past week:
- Bing’s New Social Search Now Available to All In US
- Study: 66% Of Consumers Would Recommend a Local Business Based On Special Offers
- Content Curation Can Inform, Engage Customers
- IAB: Mobile Marketing Worth $5.3 Billion Globally in 2011
- Tnooz-ITB Academy webinar VIDEO: Hotels and mobile – what is next?
What were you reading this week? Leave us a comment and let us know.